Entering the Talent Unleashed Awards is easy!
Click here to be taken through to our Awards Platform. Then all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Register or Login to our Awards Platform and then click on ‘Start Entry’
- Select the relevant awards category, your region and complete the entrant’s details. You will be asked to upload a logo / profile picture and provide a biography (80 words)
- Click Save and Next
- Complete all five sections of the Award Application:
- Tell us about you (100 words | 5%)
- Show us your thinking (300 words | 25%)
- Show us your innovation (300 words | 25%)
- Show us your results (300 words| 25%)
- Tell us your next level/future plans (300 words| 25%)
- Add a 3 minute video or video link to your submission (optional)
- Submit your application
Please note: you will be able to download a copy of your application as a PDF file once submitted.
We wish you the very best of luck and look forward to seeing your application.
Things you need to know
In order to allow fair submission for all entrants, and to get the best out of each applicant’s entry, it is suggested all entries cover the judging criteria to the best of their ability. When you enter, please ensure that you:
- Select the relevant awards category and region.
- Answer all sections of the judging criteria.
- Include an 80 word biography about you / your business.
- Upload your company logo / your profile picture.
- Upload a video or video link showcasing your achievements.
- Complete the entry application yourself.
- Complete your entry in English.
- Complete your entry before the closing date.
Please note: All entries must be submitted via the ENTRY PAGE on the Talent Unleashed Awards website. If you have been nominated you must still complete the entry process. Entrants must be a legal resident of the award region selected. Talent may seek additional information to evaluate the entrant’s response if necessary. This may include company financial information as well as personal and professional reference checks.
Please review the Terms & Conditions for further information.
Are you ready to be recognised?Enter Now
Know someone to nominateNominate